Even in today’s world of advanced technology, medicine and treatments, it’s alarming that defective medical devices or drugs can still have a significant negative impact on an individual. If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective drug or medical device in Arizona, Burg Simpson will help protect your rights and recover what is deserved.
Be it negligence at the hands of overworked and untrained medical professionals or federally mandated process not being followed, millions have been exposed to hidden risks. When these research and development procedures are not adhered to, the result for an individual can be catastrophic.
For almost 40 years, the legal team at Burg Simpson has represented thousands of individuals who have suffered serious side effects from their prescribed drugs and medication or have sustained injuries from faulty medical devices.
Burg Simpson has been charged to lead various high profile litigations in cases involving some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies:
- Appointed Co-Lead Counsel for the Yasmin/Yaz Birth Control MDL litigation
- Appointed Co-Lead Counsel for the Ortho Evra Birth Control MDL litigation
- Appointed Co-Lead Counsel for the Heparin MDL litigation
- Appointed Co-Lead Counsel for the Gadolinium-Based Contrast Agents MDL litigation
- Appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee for the DePuy ASR Hip Replacement MDL litigation
- Appointed State-Federal Liaison for the Vioxx MDL litigation
Currently Pursuing New Cases
Our firm is currently involved in investigating the following pharmaceutical cases:
- Low T / Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Depakote® / Depakene®
- Yaz® / Yasmin®
For a full list of active cases we’re accepting new clients for, please visit our regional Burg Simpson site.
Free Initial Consultation
If you or a loved one has been negatively impacted by prescription medications, drugs or medical devices, you could be eligible to recoup considerable compensation for your pain and suffering. Contact Burg Simpson today, Arizona’s leading team of attorneys for defective drug and medical device litigation. Call for a free consultation and we’ll evaluate how we can best assist you.